Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not dead yet


Well, my inspiration for blogging seemed to have ended as swiftly as it began, with little fanfare...what a sad, sad day for all my fans around the world...but...yo ho ho, not so fast! I feel some kicking...yes...a head, and thar me blows!! Guess I'm Not Dead Yet.
So, anyway, I'm preparing for my big interview tomorrow. Last night I almost succumbed to my inner struggle between the me putting myself under way too much pressure to come up with this killer website, and the me that is sick and tired to death of being forced to put on a mask and to live someone else's life. I'm not sure whose, but certainly not mine, I know that. Having this interview is my challenge to stay true to myself, no matter how much I want to knock the socks off my interviewers and land this sweet, killer job. Hey, me's, can't we just hug and hold hands and dance around singing "I'm Gonna Sit at the Welcome Table"....? Puh-lease Hard-Ass Me, take a freakin' chilly-willy-pill, like, for the rest of our life. But I love you too, promise.

No comments: